The Yaesu SCU-17 Interface Unit may be used for CAT control of the transceiver with a computer via a USB connection
and for communications using SSTV, RTTY and PSK digital modes.
* Provides CAT communications through USB when PC does not have RS-232C port.
* Has a USB audio system so the TX and RX audio is accessible through the USB cable.
* Has a two-channel USB serial device and enables various transmit modes and CAT comms. simultaneously.
* Operates from USB bus power, so no external power supply required.
* Provides high RF isolation via photo relays.
* Front panel TX and RX audio controls.
* LED indicators monitor PTT and FSK control.