Boxed and as new –
Yaesu radios are among the best, and LDG makes a dedicated bolt-on auto ATU for the FT-897 – but that leaves a big chunk of the Yaesu product line with no dedicated tuner. Of course, most LDG tuners will work just fine with Yaesu radios, but it sure would be nice to have it integrated to the radio.
LDG’s new YT-100 is just that. An included CAT cable interfaces with your FT857, FT897 and FT-100 (including all D models). This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra power cables are needed – just press the tune button on the tuner, and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs and the radio is returned to the original settings.
- LDG-YT-100 ATU automatic antenna tuner
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT interface for FT-100(D), 857(D) and 897(D) radios.
- Powered from Yaesu radio over CAT port.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 4800 baud.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
- Memories: 2000, sorted by frequency.
- Coverage: 1.8 – 54 MHz (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tuning Range: 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- Connectors: SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, etc.
- Dimensions: 7.03 (l), 7.03 (w), 1.53 (h)
- Weight: 20 ounces
NB: The YT-100 is not suitable for FT-450 or FT-950. Use AT-100 Pro.