NO original box
Just arrived in unmarked condition and with connecting leads to suit FT-2000
The Yaesu VL-1000 HF/50Mhz linear amplifier utilises 8 rugged MRF-150 MOS FETs delivering 1kW on HF and capable of 500W output on 50MHz. Automatic band change data cable for FT-2000. Automatic band change via a frequency sensing circuit is also available.
A large dot-matrix LCD provides a wealth of information regarding amplifier status including peak envelope power output, average power output, voltage, current and a panoramic SWR monitor.
* Frequency range: 1.8MHz – 54MHz
* 1000W RF out HF (max drive 100W) * 500W RF out 50MHz
* Output devices: 8 x MRF150 Power MOSFET* 2 Antenna inputs (for 2 different radios)* 4 Antenna outputs
* SWR LCD Display Graph * Omni-Glow Display with SWR LCD graph
* Built-in high speed Antenna Tuner * Automatic bandswitching
* Separate power supply VP-1000
* Size: (each) 410 x 135 x 410mm
* Weight: VL-1000 15kg, VP-1000 12kg. The Quadra System fromYaesu consists of the VL-1000 linear amplifier and the VP-1000 switch-mode power supply.